Check out: https://cs.stcc.edu/specialapps/
I have some ideas for apps to add to this website, so please visit every now and then.
If you have an idea for an app that you think would be useful, would benefit a student, or would make the world a better place, please share ( email@example.com ), and if it isn’t too involved, and I have the time, I’ll code the problem and make it a special app.
- There are math lecture videos based on our textbook. You can access them here: Algebra Videos (This is STCC’s portal website. You’ll need to login with your Webadvisor credentials.) If you miss a class or need another prospective on the material, give these videos a try.
- To take these courses, you must have access to a computer as this will be a hybrid lecture / online study course. We will be using http://www.mymathlab.com/. So you must purchase the Student Access Code package and register using the appropriate Course Code (ID) shown above.
- (Optional Textbook) Introductory Algebra through Applications, 3rd Edition, Akst and Bragg, 2012, Pearson Education, ISBN: 9780321746696
- (Free Textbook) Bedinelli Algebra 1 Textbook
- (Free Textbook) Bedinelli Algebra 2 Textbook