- Download this 473MB zip file
- Unzip the contents onto a freshly formatted USB drive.
- Make sure the root of the USB has these 3 directories: eclipse, Java, workspace, and 1 file called js.cmd.
- When you want to start coding in this environment, click the js.cmd file. It will launch eclipse.
- Projects get stored in the workspace directory.
- Be sure to exit eclipse and wait for the shell window to close. Then eject the USB drive, or you will lose your work!
JavaFX11 is installed on this image. It’s use in a project will be discussed in the CSC-112 Intermediate Java course.