Skip to content
A few things apparently need to be explicitly stated as far as homework is concerned.
In case things are not mentioned in the homework, the following criteria ALWAYS apply:
- Code must use the template.
- Code needs to be written using the JDK 8 or better.
- Code needs to contain the global header information mentioned in the syllabus. All source code files must have the global header.
- Code must be formatted properly using Eclipse’s formatting capabilities.
- Code must use methods and classes to separate the logic.
- Always email me gists of your source code.